 General / 18190
  LEGO Direct Wants Page...

I was just looking at Jason Catena's "LEGO Direct Wants Page" about what we would like as our first orders from LEGO Direct. I know some folks might find this process a bit premature, but I intend on adding my name to this list, just as soon as I (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Direct Wants Page...

Gary Istok wrote: <snippage> (...) Hey Gary-- drop Mike Poindexter a line. He only has about a bazillion of those babies.... (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Direct Wants Page...

(...) Ahh, mine would be close to that-- the 1x2x2 thin wall in clear and trans blue.... -John (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general)