 General / 18190
18189  |  18191
Subject:
LEGO Direct Wants Page...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 18:38:12 GMT

I was just looking at Jason Catena's "LEGO Direct Wants Page" about what
we would like as our first orders from LEGO Direct.  I know some folks
might find this process a bit premature, but I intend on adding my name
to this list, just as soon as I get my "wants" list together.  I know it
will be over 50,000 pieces, but I have to make up my mind about what I
want.  Luckily the Classic windows (which will probably take up at least
half of my order) each has an LDRAW parts number.  I don't know what the
minimum will be to do a run of a part in a particular color, but I'm
sure that there are a lot of parts that are still in production.  Here's
a sampling (with out counts) of what I want:

Classic windows:  all sizes in blue, yellow, black, white, red (probably
1000 each)
Macaroni Bricks:  all colors.
Clear bricks: all sizes
Low slope corners:  yellow, blue, black, green, white, and even red.
Medium sloped corners (outside and inside corners):  yellow, blue,
white, green, orange, teal, tan.
Extreme Slopes (all sizes):  yellow, blue, red, white, black, gray, dark
gray, teal, tan.
2x2 rounds: White!
1x1 rounds: White, black, yellow, red, blue.
1x6x3 clear windscreens:  (Hundreds!)
Arches 1x5x4 (half):  yellow, red, blue, white.
Castle arched windows.
Regular bricks:  light blue, teal, tan, orange, brown.
Fence & railing pieces:  all colors.

But first I have to map this list out on paper.

What will be my most sought after piece?  If the classic windows don't
get reproduced, my biggest ordering item will be the 1x2x2 windows, up
to 5,000 in some colors (black, yellow, blue).

Gary Istok