 General / 18179
  Re: Lego and Speilberg?

in article FuBrLp.2G9@lugnet.com, Jeff Stembel at aulddragon@wamalug.org wrote on 5/9/00 9:41 PM: (...) In the second movie, check out the face on the director at the end. I had a good laugh at that. If my face ever makes onto a minifig, I'll know (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego and Spielberg?

(...) Good observation, Ben-- that's Spielberg all right! If anyone deserves to be immortalized as a minifig, it is he IMO. BTW, the butchering of his last name in this thread was killing me so I changed it, but at least I wasn't anal enough to (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general)