 General / 18124
Re: name the piece (please?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 18:33:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Randy Anchikoski wrote:

http://www.teradesigns.tzo.com/lego/piece.jpg

The scan has 3 elements: the big one is LEGO and I have no idea what
it is; are the other 2 LEGO? They look too much like LEGO to not be
LEGO, but they don't say LEGO anywhere on them.  The window frame
has a lip, as does the door.  Could be Mega-Bloks.

Randy,

The window frame looks like some Tandem pieces that I have.  Tandem
bricks generally have a stylized "T" with two dots (kinda like .T. ) on
the studs.  Also, Tandem is softer than LEGO.  Mega-Bloks plastic is
more brittle than LEGO, and the bricks sometimes have "MEGA BLOKS" on
the studs, but the older ones don't have anything on the studs.

Are there any identifying marks at all on the door or window frame?

XFUT -> .ot.clone-brands

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX