 General / 18096
Re: name the piece (please?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 07:13:52 GMT

I believe the top plate is a base from one of those clear garage boxes TLG
used to make for their matchbox-style cars.  The other two don't look like
lego to me.

Dave

Randy Anchikoski <ranch@writeme.com> wrote in message
http://www.teradesigns.tzo.com/lego/piece.jpg

The scan has 3 elements: the big one is LEGO and I have no idea what it • is;
are the other 2 LEGO? They look too much like LEGO to not be LEGO, but • they
don't say LEGO anywhere on them.  The window frame has a lip, as does the
door.  Could be Mega-Bloks.

Thanks...

Randy

Randy Anchikoski