 General / 18085
    Re: oldest set question —Alan Demlow
   (...) any, (...) I happened to notice the following picture recently on Huw Millington's page of pics from a get-together of some UK AFOL's: (URL) for further pics is (URL) don't think any of the other showed any wooden toys, tho. Alan (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: oldest set question —Frank Filz
   (...) I also saw an eBay auction for a wooden ferry boat last year (I actually posted about it: (URL) Of course you can't look at ut anymore... (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.general)