 General / 18057
    Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"? —Dave Johann
   (...) the (...) Pete, Yes, there were significant problems. I believe it was due to the USPS mostly, as Australian currency proved no problem for me. The waiting period was the chief problem for me. A month or two is far too long to complete a (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"? —Peter White
   (...) funds (...) help (...) me (...) It was interesting the difference between Canada and the US. I airmailed two batches to the US and Canada on two different days. The Canadian airmails got there promptly, but the US ones were straggling out to (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.general)