 General / 18057
  Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"?

(...) the (...) Pete, Yes, there were significant problems. I believe it was due to the USPS mostly, as Australian currency proved no problem for me. The waiting period was the chief problem for me. A month or two is far too long to complete a (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"?

(...) funds (...) help (...) me (...) It was interesting the difference between Canada and the US. I airmailed two batches to the US and Canada on two different days. The Canadian airmails got there promptly, but the US ones were straggling out to (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.general)