 General / 1804
    Re: Black Roof Bricks and Green Bricks —Jim Baker
   Also sprach Larry Pieniazek: : TLG needs to start over with a 5 digit scheme and give a little thought : to categorization. IMNSHO. I've heard that the 5-digit scheme is coming. I agree that the numbering scheme is in need of some work. Certainly (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Black Roof Bricks and Green Bricks —Simon Denscombe
   (...) Not in my case, the European numbering scheme was very similar. For example: Space was in the 800 and 900's and so turned into 6800's and 6900's. Town was in the 300's = 6300's They were the only themes to really use the 3-digit system, I know (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)