 General / 18022
Re: FOTM - my first!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 21:14:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
"just" a cypress tree for two "rare" pizza-pieces and two "cool" technic
figs...

Cheating lil' kids, tsk tsk.

Hey...! The kids really did feel that the tree was worthless, and that the
pizzas and technic figs were very cool. I wasn't, um, cheating! I'll just hope
they don't ever go on eBay, is all... B-)

-Shirush