 General / 17983
    1992 Time Travelers Calendar —Mike Walsh
   Last weekend I picked up a mixed lot of stuff that had in it an Idea Book-like item that I had never seen before. It is a Time Travelers calendar from 1992. This is a neat little book, 28 pages long and shows some really nice models. It also has (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 1992 Time Travelers Calendar —Christopher Tracey
     (...) "The World of LEGO Toys" book has sections of the instructions to various models as a sort of appendix to the book. I believe one of them is the middle section to the Galxay Commander. I don't think any of the instructions were for a complete (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 1992 Time Travelers Calendar —Jeff Stembel
   (...) This is the LEgo Builder's Club Birthday Suprise Calender, akin to the Wizard's World thing I sent to brickshelf a couple months ago. See it here: (URL) I have a couple more things to scan along this vein, I'll do 'em when I get a chance. :) (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.general)