 General / 17971
Re: LEGO Computer System (from rtl)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 12:54:59 GMT

Richard Franks <spontificus@__nospam__yahoo.com> wrote:
Weird, for some reason it didn't quite view properly with Netscape, but was
fine with MSIE. I like the way you can tell that they obviously got

It's because their web server is sending the file as text/plain, not
text/html. Netscape is behaving correctly.

[-> .lugnet.publish]

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/