 General / 17967
Re: LEGO Computer System (from rtl)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 11:07:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:

http://www.woo.nu/lego/

Weird, for some reason it didn't quite view properly with Netscape, but was
fine with MSIE. I like the way you can tell that they obviously got
sidetracked, and started *playing* with the pieces.. they also got quite lucky
with some of the pieces that they did manage to scrounge!

What would be interesting to see would be a similar thing done more
professionally - a shiny black case would be funky! I think the slot CD-ROM is
a must :)

Richard