 General / 17837
  Re: Damaged MINT Lego?

(...) I too have had very few experiences of mis-shaped bricks/pieces. I have a very large collection, and only about 12 pieces are misshapen. Of these, 5 are from a 1957 set #700 (wooden box), and these 5 are more cosmetic blemishes than actually (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Damaged MINT Lego?

(...) I have 3 pieces, and some multiples of one of them :) 1. 1x2 brick, 1/2 mold shot from look of it 2. Fence Pieces (multi copies, Lego withdrew the sets after several (3-4 of us) complained about the part being mismolded and gave details of (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general)