 General / 17833
    Re: Damaged MINT Lego? —Frank Filz
   (...) The weight control is somewhat of a statistical thing. Any time you take a measurement of something, given a sufficiently precise (as in digits of precision as opposed to accuracy) measurement device, you will get different measurements each (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Damaged MINT Lego? —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Yes - many of the 4291 red tubs had malformed red lattice fences in: there was a gap in the lattice at the same point on every malformed one that I got, so it was probably a mould problem. I had 4 or 5 out of 13 tubs with this problem, and I (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general)