 General / 17814
  Re: WalMart oddities

I saw the same here (Mansfield, PA). No "sale" or "clearance" signage... just an excellent buy. There are a few left if anyone is interested. The lurkingglass project absorbed 10 copies. (hee hee) (nice dark green trans stuff and printed slopes, not (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: WalMart oddities

(...) I bought a few for myself, and some for other people's projects. ;) I'm going back tomorrow, maybe more will be left! I'll bet our erstwhile builder of Starship Bardiel is quite happy over this plethora of green trans bits! best Lindsay (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general)