 General / 17814
Re: WalMart oddities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 01:54:55 GMT

I saw the same here (Mansfield, PA).  No "sale" or "clearance" signage...
just an excellent buy.  There are a few left if anyone is interested.

The lurkingglass project absorbed 10 copies.  (hee hee)
(nice dark green trans stuff and printed slopes, not to mention
bluish chrome minifig rebreathers, drool drool...)

leg godt,
:?) bishop

Chris Giddens wrote in message ...
Hello,
Maybe I've missed someone talking about this (haven't been on much lately) • but
I was at WalMart in Rome, Georgia today and they had 30 or so 6180 Hydro
search subs there.  The looked brand new, except they didn't have any • titles
on them.  Just Lego System.  Upon further inspection they seemed to be
imports.  (upon buying one... the catalog confirms it)  The really odd • thing
is they were 14.95 a piece!!

I also found a Gungan Sub at a smaller Walmart around hear for $20... I • love
small town walmarts!

Chris <><