 General / 17800
  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) So what we need is the Lego race/gender minifig pack. :) Include boy/girl hair, different colored heads/hands, and let people mix and match their sets as they see fit. Now you can have African-American players on your soccer team (or female (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) Sorry about replying to myself... But I neglected to mention that maybe the fact that they all were the same color was the point in the UN posters... (URL) Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal reply. (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) away, probably because the head has no face. I think they would have used various skin colors on the posters if they had them. /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Regarding that same photo, I wonder if the frown on the minifigs face was hand drawn or did they actually manufacture it? Or was it done after the photo was taken? Dave Eric McCarthy <bendyarm@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) ?? Which one? I didn't see any black heads in any of them. I saw a couple 'figs with black hair, but none with black heads (or at least, none visible). I think part of the point (of at least a couple) of the posters is that all of them are the (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) Look at the top-right pic; click on it to enlarge. At the top middle of the poster, there is a 'fig with a white construction hat... it has a black head. (...) Well, certainly of SOME of them, if not all... -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) You got it! Good spotting! /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) I was always good in "Where's Waldo", and that type of thing. :-) -Shiri xfut .fun (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)