 General / 17841
Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 14:36:22 GMT

Regarding that same photo, I wonder if the frown on the minifigs face was
hand drawn or did they actually manufacture it?  Or was it done after the
photo was taken?

Dave

Eric McCarthy <bendyarm@aol.com> wrote in message
Christopher Lindsey wrote:
I remember thinking about this when I was looking at those UN Lego
posters
that were on sale at Ebay.  Every figure there had a yellow head.

Sorry about replying to myself...  But I neglected to mention
that maybe the fact that they all were the same color was the
point in the UN posters...

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=312206649

Not so!  One of the figures has a black head, but the fig is turned
away, probably because the head has no face.  I think they would
have used various skin colors on the posters if they had them.

/Eric McC/