 General / 17748
    LEGO 2x4's change throughout the ages... —Christopher Masi
   I my oldest LEGO is from 1976 (I think) and my newest LEGO is from yesterday. But while playing last night I noticed that I have 4 different style 2 by 4's. All the same on the outside, but different patterns on the inside. The oldest ones have (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)