 General / 17722
Re: Funny reference to LEGO in Atlanta paper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:26:42 GMT

Christopher Tracey wrote:

well, there was a "basic" flaw in the design of that one ;)  (sorry Chris) - you can

OK.  For the last time.
a)  I built this on a whim during a meeting.
b)  I chose only to use basic block
c)  'Timmy' helped me
d)  I was competing with Kevin Loch for building space
e)  It was only supposed to be a quick build,  I had no idea how
    nice looking it would turn out.

All very true, and it did turn out to be a very pretty bridge.  I did like it.

Besides,  I showed you all that i can make a strong bridge out of nothing but basic bricks and
plates(and a few 1x1s with side stud):

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego/pics/Apr09/thumbnails/minibridge.jpg.html

yup, impressive.

:)