 General / 17679
  Milenium Falcon question

I believe that on Pause, this set is listed as having 6 mini-figs [At leaset it was last I checked], and I was wondering if anyone knows which they will be? Almost certainly the following: Luke Leia [no other sets released this year that could have (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Milenium Falcon question