 General / 17618
    Re: Review of 3401 Shoot 'N Score —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) We have both 3401 and 3409 and I can tell you this, these little guys on their spring mounts can send the ball all the way across the room if you are not careful. The game is quite lively when played right. The soccer field was the hit of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Review of 3401 Shoot 'N Score —John Neal
    (...) My family also has had a ball <sorry> playing with these sets (12 YO daughter included). They are *really* fun. I agree with Lar that they will be very popular. Too bad that TLC didn't cut a deal with the woman's US soccer team-- now *that* (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)