 General / 17590
    Re: Lego Soccer Buses, Part Two —Joe La Spina
   Looking at the picture from the Danish catalog brings me to yet another (and hopefully not annoying) question. I noticed the dasher boards had stickers on them in the Danish catalog. Do the sets here in the US come with those as well? I know there (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Soccer Buses, Part Two —Frank Filz
    Joe La Spina wrote in message ... (...) (and (...) on (...) it (...) Are you asking about the wall around the field? Yes, stickers are supplied for the white 3x6x2 windshields which make up the wall. Frank (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)