 General / 17541
  Old LEGO

I have new info regarding the "first LEGO Castle". On my webpage, I have pictured (1) what I had considered to be the first LEGO Castle, pictured in an ancient Model Book (it's not a catalog). However, I found a picture today of a LEGO Castle prior (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Old LEGO

(...) John, either you've got your books mixed up or DK has re-released the World of Lego Toys without us noticing <g>. They did publish "The Ultimate Lego Book" last year, is that the one you mean? World of Lego Toys by Henry Wiencek was published (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Old LEGO

(...) Wow, you're right Kevin! I was looking at the cover of one book while looking at the inside pages of the other - "The Ultimate LEGO Book" is indeed the book I referenced. I couldn't find Henry Wiencek in the white pages, although I think he (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)