 General / 17529
    Re: Why We Don't Have X-Coloured Elements, and TLC Does... —Dave Johann
    (...) I can say this much: if TLG had allowed assorted colors such as pink or purple to trickle into their town sets back in 1978, I could have been much more likely to stay with town sets. This is one of the major appeals of Rock Raiders as far as (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Why We Don't Have X-Coloured Elements, and TLC Does... —Peter White
   (...) likely (...) far (...) Exactly, the more colours the better. Primary colours have their purpose, in chidren's toys. The major reason I buy Belville/Paradisa is to get some different colours. Who wants a totally primary colour town, you need (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)