 General / 17491
Re: success with lego S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:38:41 GMT

Michael Perri wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Was it that you could not order those 2 adventurer sets or that you didnt
want to?

I wasn't able to order those two sets.  They aren't available till late
May/June or I would have purchased them.

D'oh.  I just posted re:this on .market.shopping--including a scan of the baby
tyrannosaurus that came with 5903 (I got that one early).  Apparently the due
date for all outstanding 2000 Dino Island sets is currently 26 May.  (7190
Millennium Falcon Jr., 16 June.)  But indeed I was able to get all but those
three (I elected to get only the two largest available).

best

Lindsay