 General / 17459
    Re: Warning! This post praises MegaBloks... —Randy Anchikoski
   Dave, Ya, that's what I tried to do. I know (now) that it doesn't fit, but it _almost_ did. I didn't notice the split until after I'd done it, then I thought 'I guess I had better not do this'. My point is, I suppose, that with LEGO you wouldn't be (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Warning! This post praises MegaBloks... —Jason Rowoldt
   Dave, I can see thsi piece breaking. You'd have to see it to fully understand, but I'll try to explain. The MB equivilant to to the 1x2 technic hole piece is a little different. In TLG's piece, you can fit the _small_ end into the hole and have it (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)