 General / 17421
Re: Lost Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 03:08:51 GMT

Excuse me for stepping in here, but why don't you accept Kevin's site for
what it is?  Kevin has gone out of his way to provide excellent resources
for our community.  I for one think it is rude to ask for more.

John Matthews

Sorry if I am stepping on anyones toes here, especially Mr. Loch's!

Whytcross, Benjamin <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message
au...
Would it be possible to get instructions for sets not available in 2 or • more
countries on your page? [Soccer sets in particular :) ]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)