 General / 17365
RE: Lost Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 02:12:33 GMT

This was the info I got about 3 months before you brought your page on-line.
At that time, I put together a basic set of pages, where people could select
the sets they wanted scans of instructions from, and I'd e-mail them out.
Since your page has come into operation, I've retired mine, although I still
get the occasional request. At some stage, I'll go through my list, and
forward anything that you don't have to you. [ excluding 1997-> ].

The original (?) pages are at something like :
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/lynx/67
[It's been so long since I worked on them that I've forgotten where they
are...But I hope to have something new and worthwhile there in the next
month or so :) ]

BTW, I don't generally e-mail out instructions now, so please don't submit
requests.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)