 General / 17327
    Re: Help finding part? —Will Hess
   If you can find it River Response has two of these in yellow. They're on the stern. (URL) Beach Department of Emergency Services www.crosswinds.net/~hokie (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Help finding part? —Tom Stangl
   FYI, I just called S@H, they said that they have "plenty" of 6451 in stock. It's a mighty expensive way to get 2 yellow 2x2 inv corners, but there are other nice pieces in the set - it looks like the boat has 2 1x16 yellow bricks. (...) -- | Tom (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Help finding part? —Christopher Masi
   Hey, that set looks like it has alot of inverted black roof pieces. I never noticed those in the S@H brochure. In the brochure it looks like it is flat. Are those 2x2 and 1x2 inverted black slopes? You are right, it looks like there are alot of (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)