 General / 1731
1730  |  1732
Subject:
Minifigs and Music
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 13:49:48 GMT

What instruments (besides guitars and such) have people made for Minifigs?  I'm
thinking along the lines of an orchestra or something.  The only thing I've
done so far is a flute. (1)

Jeff

P.S.  What song do Town minifigs like the best?  "Sunglasses at Night" ;)

1 - I use the metal connectors from 4.5v wires.  Works like a charm!