 General / 17272
    Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last! —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Yes, plesae explain how you accomplished this! I'm flattered to have my X-wing (although its not the greatest X-wing out there) on those walls! --Bram (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Lego Bedroom pictures uploaded at last! —Robin Sayce-Jones
   Thanks for the feedback. I have just replied with some details as to how all this was done. I have also updated the site with some text. I suffer from too much work and too little time. As I mentioned. They are all print outs except for the big (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.ray)