 General / 17163
  Re: What is it about the brick that has us hooked?

(...) Tell me about it. At fourteen it was even more embarrassing, "What, you haven't grown out of legos [sic] yet?!"... now at sixteen I can at least say it's a hobby, not an overgrown toy! (...) Tell me about it... for me it all really started (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is it about the brick that has us hooked?

(...) I just turned fifteen and all my friends actually think it is the coolest thing that I still play with LEGOs. Whenever I have a party, second to people going a few houses down to knock on Enrique Igeslias (or however you spell it) house hoping (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is it about the brick that has us hooked?

In lugnet.general, Mark A. Herzberg writes: <snip> Sounds like great fun! A few of my friends (in Israel) would sometimes join me with lego... Precious few, tho'. Right now I don't really have what you can call "friends" (except for my Israeli (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)