 General / 17141
Re: A lessoned learned
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 14:51:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Jason Ellis wrote:

Here's the post I did with those clearance sets

http://www.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=3481

I also didn't learn my lesson since when I was out rinning errands I
went into a Fred Meyer to look at sets and didn't bring the pen and
paper.  Oh well, one of these days maybe....

Jason

In lugnet.general, Jason Ellis writes:
I learned a valuable lesson yesterday.  That being whenever you go
shopping for Lego bring a piece of paper and a pen.  The Kmart I
was in was putting most of their large sets on clearance but I
couldn't remember all of the set names and discount prices to
report to Lugnet.  So from now on I'll take a pen and paper with me
so this will never happen again.

Get a Palm device.  You can probably pick up a Palm III really cheaply
(relative to the $$$ of the newer models).  Then download the Pause set
list of your choice from <http://www.lugnet.com/pause/lists.html> and
transfer it to the Palm.  Then go shopping!

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX