 General / 17125
    Re: A lessoned learned —Jason Ellis
   Here's the post I did with those clearance sets (URL) also didn't learn my lesson since when I was out rinning errands I went into a Fred Meyer to look at sets and didn't bring the pen and paper. Oh well, one of these days maybe.... Jason (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A lessoned learned —Susan Hoover
   (...) Get a Palm device. You can probably pick up a Palm III really cheaply (relative to the $$$ of the newer models). Then download the Pause set list of your choice from (URL) and transfer it to the Palm. Then go shopping! (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)