 General / 17099
Re: Promotional Guinness delivery truck found in Ireland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 02:02:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
<snip>
I can atest to Shaun's honesty 363 day's a year (364 this year being a leap
year).

What about the other two days, huh?!
<grin>

-Shiri

Why April the 1st(very topical) and St Patrick's day,
<grin> x 2.

-pete.w (of irish/scottish ancestry)