 General / 17097
Re: Promotional Guinness delivery truck found in Ireland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 01:38:36 GMT

My minifigs have been working very hard lately, and I thought I would reward
their
labors with a couple truckloads of vitamin "B".  When I called to place an
order,
I was told that availability was very limited, and that if I hadn't gotten
in an order
before end-of-business Saturday I was unlikely to get one.

:?(  bishop

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ...
One of our Irish LEGO friends (Shaun Sullivan) has found a new Promotional • set
on a recent trip to Ireland on 4/1/00.  The set is 4100-Guinness Delivery
Truck.

Shaun was able to provide me with a picture of the model but he does not • own a
scanner so he was unable to get a scan of the box.  Shaun tells me that the • set
contains 111 pieces and 2 figs (A Driver and a Bar Fly).

I can atest to Shaun's honesty 363 day's a year (364 this year being a leap
year).  If you want more information on this set you will have to contact • Shawn
as I am only the messanger.

http://www.nelug.org/4100/4100.jpg

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group