 General / 17067
Re: Biggest LEGO Maniacs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 07:05:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Susan Hoover <hoover@compuserve.com> wrote:

Who is Conan?  I keep seeing references to him, but I have never seen
him post.
And if he is too busy with LEGO to bother with the 'net, then how do we
know of him?  Is he a real-life acquaintance?

Conan is the co-owner (along with his uncle, Chuck) of the approximately 2.3
million brick collection of the GMLTC.  He isn't on the 'Net - no time,
he says.  And he is quite real; I am one of the people who invades his
basement every week to play with his toys. :)

Steve [GMLTC]
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/