 General / 17042
  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Hi everybody, please read the message below I rarely watch this group But i am amazed by the pictures, but the following things puzzle me 1. Since when those DB stickers come back? I thought they belong to the 12V not to 9V 2. Look at 4450 Right at (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

Awe man, good call! Yep, forget it. It is a hoax (April fools joke, as someone pointed out). And it's probably one of the best I've seen. The telltale sign for me is that you can see the around the edges of the text and models, where the images were (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

I'd also have to question the description of set 4479: "Güterwaggons 2 offenen und 2 gedeckte Frachtwaggons mit Lademeistern" My German might be a little rusty, but the plural of open in this particular case is "offene" and not "offenen" I'm still (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) Learn how to cross post, please. I refuted your points, point by point, in .trains. Because I forgot that you can't seem to be bothered to cross post, I didn't cross post my refutation. (URL) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)