 General / 17045
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:52:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'd also have to question the description of set 4479:

"Güterwaggons 2 offenen und 2 gedeckte Frachtwaggons mit Lademeistern"

My German might be a little rusty, but the plural of open in this particular
case is "offene" and not "offenen"

I'm still hoping that this is simply a pre-production picture, but the
possibility of a fake is starting to get even bigger.

Dream well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm

In lugnet.general, Mark Koesel writes:
Awe man, good call!

Yep, forget it.  It is a hoax (April fools joke, as someone
pointed out).  And it's probably one of the best I've seen.
The telltale sign for me is that you can see the around the
edges of the text and models, where the images were doctored
a bit when they were pasted together.

Oh well -- back to reality :)

So, Mr. Rutenberg, did you make these, or were they sent to
you by the original trickster?