 General / 16982
    Re: What's your LEGO Specialty? —Maggie Cambron
   (...) I agree with everyone else, this IS a great topic! It was Paradisa because those were the first sets I actually allowed myself to keep. (The rest I would buy because they were great, then end up giving as gifts to nephews because I felt silly (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What's your LEGO Specialty? —Mark Herzberg
   (...) Very good question. Mine is themeing and landscaping. All my LEGO sets, regardless of theme, are being placed into a large LEGO city I am working on with my nephew. Non-Town themed items are placed in one of two theme parks in my city. Town (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)