 General / 16978
  Box scans?

I remember this being discussed quite a while back. How about a place for box scans? The boxes give other views of sets that few may have. It would make the perfect addition to Brickshelf or LUGNet. What does everyone think? I remember this was (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Box scans?

(...) i like it, but i fear unnesting all our boxes again :) (to see last time, check: (URL) (this was about a month or two ago) now they're all neatly nested and *eh*hem* not so neatly in dan's closet :) but i digress... good idea, i like it :) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Box scans?

(...) Kevin will accept box scans at brickshelf. (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Box scans?

The sets listed on www.brickset.co.uk, have pictures of either instructions or boxes (a few catalogue scans also). The problem with pause is that as it has evolved other quite a long time, and relies heavily on catalogue scans - some of the pictures (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Box scans?