 General / 16896
  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) Castle, baby, castle. Nothin' else doin. :) I'll occaisionally mess around with other stuff, but I always come back to the castle stuff. James (URL) getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet. (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) (In the interests of being more specific) My specialty would be creating "realistic" minifig scale fortresses, keeps, and castles. Realistic in terms of having all the services, rooms and so forth that such structures would have had, and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general) !