 General / 16878
Re: article in the WP about Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 07:57:59 GMT

Dang, I wanted to hear what he had to say, but can't find transcripts, or an audio
stream of it, on abcnews.com.

Daren Stevens wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
Found this in the Washingtonpost.com (actually, i found it on fark.com, but it
was really at washingtonpost.com, but i digress) and it's all about Lego and • Tom
Stangl and such, cool!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/aponline/20000327/aponline051506_000.htm

Paul Harvey also mentioned Tom today during his noonday news broadcast on most
abc radio stations...

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/