 General / 16862
Re: DYA Ordering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:21:48 GMT

Rogelio Garingo wrote:

I have a question. How reliable is it to order from DYA.  Thanks for anyone
who could answer...

I've ordered twice now, and I can say it's reliable.  Your bank may
charge for the conversion of francs to dollars, but still, very good
deal.  I can't comment on my recent order, but the first was very good.
Boxes were in excellent condition, and took only 2 weeks to arrive.

jmbrown@mines.edu
http://www.pcisys.net/~jmbrown/