 General / 16844
Re: DYA Ordering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:20:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Rogelio Garingo writes:
I have a question. How reliable is it to order from DYA.  Thanks for anyone
who could answer...

It's pretty reliable.  You have to watch out that the items you order are
actually in stock because once you enter your credit card info and submit the
order, your money is taken out right away without checking if there are
actually any items in stock.  Emanuel will refund you all your money if this
ever happens, but he won't refund you the fee that the bank charges for
converting money from dollars to Franks.  I got burned this way on the Club
Cars he had for sale last year (They were gone in 2 minutes) and my bank
charged 4 bucks for the transfer.  4 bucks isn't much to worry about but if
you order over $1,000 worth of stuff and the items aren't in stock, the bank
charges might be higher.

D.