 General / 16770
  Re: Adding Light or Sounds

You have a good start. I could suggest a few other things. Set 5033 is very limitted to being used as sirens or something like that on the top of a car. Set 5308 is MUCH better suited to general use. This is usually listed under trains, but I have (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Adding Light or Sounds

(...) I would disagree. Either 5033 or 5308 are both equally useful, but in different ways. It depends on the space you have as to which one is the better choice for lighting something up. (...) Or, advertise your want. I have _plenty_ to sell of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)