 General / 16749
Re: Minifig What scale are they??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:34:14 GMT

In lugnet.build, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.build, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.build, Mike Clemens writes:

I suspect TLG designed
them to be somewhat childlike.  Large round heads, relatively small • bodies...
it's probably triggering some kind of cuteness/parental response.  At least • *
I'm* very protective about my minifgis... ;-)

Isn't it true that they were originally used as babies in sets with larger
'figs?

Yep! Just check out:
(Although the parents' heads are still too big anyway :)

They are clearer here :
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0268-1979/0268-01.html

Were the rigid ones not used before that??

Scott A