 General / 1669
  Re: About that FAQ ...

(...) I think Todd has a neat idea technically. However my concern with multiple FAQs is the divisiveness factor betweeen RTL and LUGNET. Multiple FAQs within LUGNET would be very cool. Tom does not "own" the right to be the keeper of the FAQ. Nor (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: About that FAQ ...

(...) Say, Jeff, what do you think about a special multi-FAQ where questions (and their answers) could appear in multiple newsgroups? That is, what if you were to restructure the "main" FAQ something like this?-- Main FAQ file = Header List of (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: About that FAQ ...

Why not an alternative FAQ?? The unauthorised, Kitty Kelly version, for instance? Quote, and give credit to, where it is due, or reference it extensively? It could be the official Lugnet FAQ/unofficial RTL FAQ.... Larry Pieniazek wrote in message (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: About that FAQ ...

(...) This is an excellent approach to a LUGNET Faq. Which, I have grown convinced, is the bigger need. An r.t.l alt-faq can easily grow out of such a thing as well, but a LUGNET faq fairly screams from the sort of cooperation I think would make a (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)